Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- You must have a Level account with a registered address in the U.S., and a U.S. shipping address to redeem the Gift Card. If you attempt to circumvent this or any of these Terms through technical means or otherwise, Level may, in its sole discretion take steps to cancel your transaction and/or terminate your Level account. For security purposes, you may be required to enter credit card or bank account information to open a Level account.
- Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
- The Gift Card may only be used for purchases on levelactive.co.
- The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
- The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
- If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
- The Gift Card is not redeemable outside the U.S. or its Territories.
- The funds on the Gift Card expire one year from date of purchase. No fees apply.
- Protect the Gift Card like cash. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Level Gift Card is lost or stolen, Level is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Level cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Level Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud.
- We reserve the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties attach to it.
- Use of the ME Bar services is subject to ME Bar's Terms and Conditions. Gift Card users must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Gift Card is issued by Level Active, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, which reserves the right to change the terms of the Level Gift Card program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted on www.levelactive.co.
- We may assign these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.